Hello all!
Just spreading the word that Eric received his mission call today (Jon and Kendel take note…) to the Argentina Buenos Aires South Mission. He leaves June 2. What a day! Too many days like this could be hard on a Mom… I’m so relieved we finally know! Thanks for all your love and support. J
We love you!
Jenny
Pumpkin Patch
13 years ago
Eric,
ReplyDeleteI am really excited for you. I know you will be a dedicated missionary. I enjoyed our short visit last month. You are a young man with a bright future.
Love,
Diane
Congratulations Eric! I served in the Bahia Blanca Argentina Mission! You will love it! Castellano is beautiful. You will love the milanesas, alfejores, gnocchi's, and empanadas, but most of all, the people! Aguante Argentina!! Extrano la mision. Que disfrute!
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting time for your family! We are thinking of you and wishing you best Eric. Please post an address when you get one. We love you guys!
ReplyDelete