At 2:20 PM today, Scott and Melinda Lockard delivered their twin babies--Max (4 lbs, 7 oz) and Naomi (3 lbs, 14 oz). They came a little early and can sure use everyone's faith and prayers. Parkes and Christie
Thanks for letting us know, Max and Naomi are in our prayers. Congrats Melinda! It sure is a popular time to be haveing babies in our family :) This is exciting, I hope we can all stay more connected this way.
Thanks for letting us know, Max and Naomi are in our prayers. Congrats Melinda! It sure is a popular time to be haveing babies in our family :) This is exciting, I hope we can all stay more connected this way.
ReplyDeleteMelinda and Scott,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I will be praying for your sweet little ones. I wish you all well.
Love,
Diane
Congrats Scott and Melinda! We are so happy for you and hope everyone is doing well over there. Post pictures when you can!
ReplyDelete